When looking at homes, the company that lists that home you may have interest in, is representing only the needs of their client, the Seller. As your Buyer’s Agent, I will represent only you, negotiate terms on your behalf, with the goal to smoothly navigate you thru all phases of the home buying process:
- Provide home listings tailored the buyers’ needs and preferences. Keep buyer updated with all new listings as they are posted to the MLS.
- Research the homes history and market value. It is important to know the home is reasonably priced relative to the market. Homes must appraise for the purchase price.
- Prepare the initial offer, guide and work with the buyer thru the negotiation process and obtain a contract .
- Order all necessary inspections. Review inspection reports and prepare any required addendums to address issues.
- Continually follow up with closing attorney, lender and all parties thru the closing date.
My ultimate goal is to find my client a home that reflects the price, location and features the client desires, in a process that is professional, stress free and enjoyable. Tell me what you are looking for in your home and begin receiving homes matching only your specific needs. You will also receive new home updates , in real time, as they are posted on the MLS. Want a virtual tour? I can in real time or by video, provide tours of homes of interest.