Having helped hundreds of active duty and retired veterans, I am very experienced with the VA process and can explain the many benefits of a VA Loan. Not all homes qualify for VA, so it is important to have a broker that knows the process well. I can also recommend a VA Lender with whom I have worked with for several years and who were top in the nation in 2019. Keep in mind, it is always the buyer’s choice what lender they use and all lenders can handle VA loans. Regardless of the lender you use, Charleston Property Sales, as a thank you, will cover the cost of your appraisal.
When choosing a lender, it is essential that buyers to do their own homework. Compare the products Lenders are offering and choose the one that is right for you. There are a few important questions you need to consider:
-How long do you plan to stay in your home?
-Should I use a variable rate or fixed rate loan?
-What type of loan should I use; conventional, FHA or VA.
-What are the advantages-disadvantages of each?
-How much can you/should you put down towards your purchase?
-Do you know your credit standing?
-Are there credit issues you should address before home buying.
As a preferred Broker for Veterans United Home Loans, we have helped hundreds of veterans answer these questions, find and purchase their new homes.
Here are just some of the benefits that we offer:
* As a Charleston Property Sales referral, complimentary Appraisal for your home under contract
* Commitment to on-time closings
* Five years working relationship with Veterans United Home Loans
* Excellent knowledge of VA guidelines and requirements during the search and closing process
* Lighthouse program: Credit consultation for our clients at no charge to help raise credit score
* Promise of great customer service via phone, text or email
* Nationwide lender offering competitive rates and who has closed thousands of VA & FHA loans. Number one VA Home Loan
For more information on the VA financing and pre-approval process please contact me and I will put you in contact with a Veterans United Home Loans’ officer.